Nickel Salt is a silvery-white metal salt that takes a high polish. Nickel Salt belongs to the transition metals and is hard and ductile. Nickel salt occurs most usually in combination with sulfur and iron in pentlandite, with sulfur in millerite, with arsenic in the mineral nickeline, and with arsenic and sulfur in nickel glance. Our range of nickel salt includes nickel salt powder, nickel nitrate, nickel sulphate, nickel carbonate, nickel oxide, nickel chloride.
We offer nickel nitrate which is a chemical compound Ni (NO3)2 or any hydrate thereof. Widely demanded by various industries for chemical synthesis process and several chemical reaction processes, some of nickel nitrate properties are as follows:Properties
For the anhydrous salt:
- Molecular formula Ni(NO3)2.6H2O
- Molar mass 182.7032 g/mol
- Appearance green hygroscopic solid
- Density 2.05 g/cm3, solid
- Melting point 56.7°C (329.85 K)
- Boiling point 137°C (410.15 K)
- Solubility in water For the hexahydrate: 238.5 g/100 ml at 0°C
- 79.2 g/100 ml at 0°C
- 94.2 g/100ml at 20°C
- 105 g/100ml at 30°C
- 119 g/100ml at 40°C
- 158 g/100ml at 60°C
- 187 g/100ml at 80°C
- 188 g/100ml at 90°C.
Used as a common source of nickel sulfate in the laboratory and in electroplating baths, our nickel sulfate is a chemical compound available in blue colored salt. Some of the special features of nickel sulfate comprises of the following: Specification of Nickel Sulfate
- Molecular Formula: NISO46H2O
- Mol. Wt: 262.85
- Description: Emerald Green Crystal of Crystalline Powder
- Solution (10% W/v 5N HCL): Almost Clear
- Assay (as Ni) % w/w: 21-23 Maximum Limits of Impurities
- Chloride (Cl) % w/w: 0.01
- Sulfate (SO4) % w/w: 0.5
- Iron (Fe) % w/w: 0.02
- Nitrate (NO3) % w/w: 0.001.
We offer a pure composition of nickel carbonate. Accurate pH value and non-toxic, our range of nickel carbonate is widely demanded across various industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical, drug and several others. Its composition can be altered as per the requirements of our clients. Some of the features of nickel carbonate is as follows:
- CAS No: 3333-67-3
- Molecular Formula: NiCO3
- Molecular Weight: 118.70
- Description: Pale green powder
- Content (by Ni) 45.0 min.
- Chlorides 0.05 max.
- Sulfates 0.10 max.
- Copper 0.1 max.
- Iron (by Fe2O3)
- Nickel 0.1 max.
- Cobalt 0.1 max.
- HCL insolubility 0.2 max.
- Alkaline and alkaline earth metal 0.5 max.
We offer a nickel oxide that is pure in composition and pH value. Non-toxic and stable under various conditions, our range of nickel oxide is used across diverse range of industries. Some of its features are as follows: Identifiers
- CAS number [1314-06-3]
- Molecular formula Ni2O3
- Molar mass 165.39 g/mol.
Nickel chloride is used by diverse industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical, drug and in several chemical reactions, our nickel chloride is pure in composition and remains stable under various conditions. Some of the properties are as follows:
- CAS number 7718-54-9 (anhydr.) 7791-20-0 (hexahydrate)
- Molecular formula NiCl2
- Molar mass 237.7 g/mol
- Density 3.55 g/cm3, anhyd.
- Melting point 1001 °Chydrate loses water
- Solubility in water 254 g/100 mL (20 °C)
- Solubility in ethanol Soluble (hexahydrate).
We are a reputed organization engaged in manufacturing and supplying of top quality nickel acetate. These products are formulated with utmost care under the strict supervision of our experts using high grade raw materials to ensure that our available products are in accordance with the industry quality standards. Owing to their superior chemical properties and accurate composition, these products find applications in various chemical industries. In addition, we also provide these products in proper packaging for the safety of our customers at reasonable prices.
Nova Oleochem Limited
Mr. K. F. Karani
No. 109, Sheikh Memon Street, No. 2/25, Shahiwala Building, Zaveri Bazar
Developed and Managed by IndiaMART InterMESH Limited