|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
Useful as a source of molybdenum, our composition of Sodium Molybdate
is often found as dehydrate. Its accurate composition and purity makes its utility in the following areas. This chemical is non toxic and highly reactive. Besides this, these presented products are available for patrons in purest form. We apply acceptable price for this chemical.Uses:
- Used in biochemistry and medicinal chemistry to track various organic chemicals that are colorless after a chromatographic procedure, which it always stains blue
- As a fertilizer
- It is used for water treatment.
- It is used in industry for corrosion inhibition
- CAS number [7631-95-0] rate 241.95 g/mol
- Appearance: White powder.
- Density: 3.78 g/cm3, solid
- Melting point: 687°C
- Solubility in water: 65.5 g/100 g Water.